VG Project Group management services provide objective, impartial expertise and proven effectiveness in achieving optimum time, cost and quality outcomes.
We have established an administrative framework of procedures that facilitate the orderly progression of projects from inception through to completion.
Planning and other legislative requirements are identified early, design options are considered and decisions are taken progressively so that nothing is overlooked. During the process, risks are identified and delivery options investigated, programmes and budgets are agreed and closely monitored to enable control of the total process.
Our project management services encompass project scoping, design and design development.
Documentation and Pre-contract, construction and post-construction stages and may include:
- site analysis and appraisal
- coordination of environmental studies, market surveys and development approvals
- identification and analysis of risks
- consultant selection, fee negotiation and appointment
- design review, development appraisal and reporting
- procurement and financial management
- contract strategy and administration procedures
- project programming
- tender coordination, review and evaluation
- documentation control, record keeping and reporting
- contract administration
- client representation
- consultant team management
- payment certifications
- management of contract completion, commissioning and handover
- defects period contract administration