The VG Project Group development management team provides a range of specialist skills and knowledge across each phase of the acquisition, development and disposal process. This can be specific client requirements for smaller projects through to the need for significant external specialist input into transnational, legal, design and planning details for large scale projects.
VG Project Group provides advice to building owners, government departments, universities, government corporations, local authorities, not-for-profit organisations and other land owners. We have also been engaged for master planning activities through providing input into commercial feasibility and land use considerations; directing master planning teams and processes; and providing sustainability strategies for civil, architecture and urban design.
The development management services we can provide include:
- identifying investment opportunities and sites
- preparing feasibility studies
- development of a master project delivery plan
- site acquisition
- commercial analysis and risk assessments
- negotiation with tenants and end users
- negotiation with financiers and prospective joint venture partners
- negotiation with statutory authorities and managing development approvals
- managing joint ventures
- managing design, documentation and delivery of projects
- overseeing marketing campaigns and disposal of property assets
- providing property development advice
- preparation of implementation options and strategies