As each incidence of a time delay dispute is unique and influenced by varying factors, our programmers take time to consider each aspect before recommending a particular analysis technique.
VG Project Group programmers provide delay claim analysis and advisory services to property owners, developers and legal practitioners regarding the resolution of time delay disputes including analysis of works and documentation.
The services we provide relate to the analysis of the construction contract and any associated extensions of time. Our programmers are also experienced with providing assistance identifying the applicable contractual provisions upon which such extensions of time may be granted.
We can also provide expert advice on:
- Revised practical completion dates with reference to various delays
- Details as to other revised, new or reasonable anticipated contractual dates or milestones
- Identification of the overall period of delay caused by one party with reference to extensions of time
- Identification of when delays actually occurred
- Identification of whether completion of stages or works are contingent upon other activities
- Analysis of where a particular program has been adhered to or whether best practice has been adopted
Our available delay claim advisory services include:
- Claims analysis and negotiation
- Critical path based contract time management services
- Contemporaneous programme analysis
- Retrospective ‘as-built but-for’ analysis
- Construction resource analysis – resource critical delay assessment
- Prolongation/disruption claims
- Implementation of Cost/Schedule reporting systems
- Estimating facilities for option review and budget establishment
- Cash flow analysis